Chocolate is not necessary to buy ready-made. Sometimes you can experiment by making this dessert on your own. Moreover, the source components are always available. And how to make chocolate - you can learn from numerous recipes.
Bitter Homemade Chocolate
- cocoa powder (100 g),
- butter (50 g),
- sugar (3 tbsp.),
- water (5 tbsp. l.).
Mix water with sugar and cocoa. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally. After boiling, cook for about 5 minutes and add butter. Stir everything until the oil dissolves. Pour the chocolate into the prepared form and let it cool slightly. Level the surface with a knife. Now you can put the form with the treat in the refrigerator, where it will cool completely.
The resulting dessert can be varied, since making chocolate is not only about boiling it. You can add raisins or chopped nuts to chocolate. As a filling, dried fruits, zest and waffle chips are suitable. It is better to start chocolate at the stage of pouring into molds. Fill the form halfway, pour the filling. Then add chocolate.
Milk Chocolate Tenderness
Milk chocolate has a delicate creamy taste. It is as realistic to cook it yourself as many housewives make chocolate. First you need to collect source products:
- 250 g of milk powder,
- 70 g cocoa
- 500 g sugar
- 100 g butter,
- 150 ml of water.
Cocoa beans are rarely used in home recipes, since making chocolate from cocoa powder is much easier. Cook syrup from water and sugar. At the time of boiling, pour in powdered milk with cocoa. After thorough mixing, add the butter. Once the butter has melted, remove the dishes from the heat.
Grease a glass mold with butter and pour hot chocolate. Smooth the surface with a knife. Chocolate should cool at room temperature. After that, it can be cut into pieces of any shape and size.
Features of making white chocolate
To make chocolate at home, in addition to the usual ingredients, you will need cocoa butter, which you can buy at the pharmacy.
- 100 g cocoa butter
- 100 g of milk powder (or cream),
- 100 g of powdered sugar,
- 15 g of vanillin.
The crushed cocoa butter is placed in a water bath. When it melts, add the rest of the ingredients. Mix everything in a water bath with a mixer. When all the components have dissolved, pour the chocolate mass into a silicone mold and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Chocolate at home tastes the same as the factory version. Perhaps the most important advantage of making dessert is that you can independently monitor the quality of the products used. Is it worth it to once again talk about the excellent taste of homemade chocolate cooked?
Homemade chocolate can take its rightful place in your cookbook. And adding a little creativity and your own imagination, you can turn the sweet into a real culinary dessert, which will not be ashamed to present on the festive table.
To prepare goodies at home, you will need the following ingredients:
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- 50 grams of softened butter.
- A couple of spoons of fat milk.
- 100 grams of cocoa powder.
Surely there are no people who are indifferent to chocolate. After all, the presented product is unofficially recognized as an antidepressant. You can eat a couple of slices of this delicacy - and immediately feel how good mood is returning. Moreover, properly prepared chocolate without harmful additives can have a positive effect on blood vessels and the heart, protecting them from atherosclerosis. This is due to the presence of vitamin F in it, which significantly lowers blood cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Before telling you a simple and affordable chocolate recipe, you should talk about the fact that such a product is not recommended to be consumed in large quantities. Also, it should not be included in the diet for those who have diabetes mellitus or any serious diseases of the digestive tract.
- Pour the milk into the stewpan, putting it on a small fire. When the milk warms up, pour sugar into it, stirring with a spoon. It is not necessary to bring the mass to a boil.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- We begin to sift through a cocoa sieve, constantly stirring the chocolate mass with a wooden spoon. Let the chocolate boil for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the sweet mass into forms, and put in a cool place until completely solidified.
Such a recipe for homemade chocolate can be prepared even by a novice cook. The only thing you definitely need to use cookware with non-stick coating. A delicacy of cocoa powder has a fairly rich and tart taste. To soften it, you can add vanilla or orange extract.
How to make chocolate at home: a dark treat recipe
Before introducing you to the classic way of making the aforementioned dessert, it should be said that chocolate made at home almost never turns out the way it is sold in shops and supermarkets. Indeed, during the manufacture of this treat, large confectionery companies always use various flavoring additives and fillers. As for home production, in this process only natural ingredients are used.
Before making chocolate at home, you need to prepare the following products:
- fatty village milk - 100 ml,
- cocoa powder - 7 large spoons,
- creamy fresh butter - about 60 g,
- granulated sugar - 130 g (add at discretion).
Homemade treats made from cocoa powder can be safely given to children. It does not contain harmful food coloring, aromatizitora and preservatives. Cocoa is the main ingredient in homemade chocolate recipe, so the product must be of high quality and fresh.
How to make chocolate from cocoa and bring dessert to a perfect taste?
- The recipe for homemade cocoa treats involves the use of fresh food. Be sure to observe the proportions prescribed by the recipe.
- To make a dessert without milk, you will need milk powder or infant formula. Do not be afraid that the milk analog will spoil the taste of the dessert. On the contrary, the delicacy comes out more tender and airy.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with taste. You can add rum, liquor, cognac, crumbs of cookies, raisins, nuts, cardamom, cinnamon and marzipan to the finished mass of cocoa beans.
- The recipe for bitter chocolate involves the use of large quantities of cocoa. Please note that the more cocoa beans you add, the more saturated and harder the dessert will come out.
- Instead of classic sugar, you can add cane sugar. It is distinguished by nutrition and the presence of healthy minerals, which is especially suitable for the category of people who adhere to proper nutrition. Useful properties of cane sugar are proved in practice, the product has practically no contraindications.
There are many chocolate recipes for every taste. Adherents of the classics will surely be delighted with chocolate from cocoa and milk. Creative individuals will be able to prove themselves by diluting the composition with unusual, but compatible ingredients.
What does it consist of? There is nothing easier than making chocolate at home. To do this, take a thick-walled stainless bowl, pour milk into it, and then put on medium heat. After the product begins to boil, it is necessary to put fresh butter, cocoa powder and granulated sugar in it. Having mixed all the components well, they should be removed from the heat. As a result of such actions, you should get a sticky chocolate mass. At the same time, care should be taken to ensure that the ingredients are not burnt, as heated sugar can contribute to this quite quickly.
Homemade chocolate prepared according to the presented recipe turns out to be dark and very tasty. After all the ingredients are thermally processed, you should take any form and generously grease it with butter. Next, in the prepared dishes, pour the warm chocolate mass and put it in the freezer.
After 3-5 hours, the treat will be fully usable. Dessert must be removed from the mold and presented to the table with hot and strong tea. It should be noted that homemade chocolate is best stored in a refrigerator or freezer. After all, if you leave it at room temperature, then it will easily melt, and it can only be consumed with a spoon.
Cooking Milk Chocolate
As you know, milk chocolate contains a small amount of cocoa. And so that such a treat thickens properly, wheat flour is added to it. But first things first.
So, before you talk about how to make chocolate at home, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- fat cream - 100 ml,
- village milk - 100 ml,
- cocoa powder - 6 large spoons,
- creamy fresh butter - about 40 g,
- marshmallows - 2-3 pcs.,
- cookies of the "Jubilee" type - 3-6 pcs.,
- wheat flour - 2 large spoons,
- granulated sugar - 150 g (add at discretion).
What to do next? How to make chocolate at home? There are many answers to this question. If you need to get a milk treat, then cocoa powder must be used in small quantities. It is also recommended to use all kinds of additives in the form of cookies or marshmallows to fill such a dessert.
To make milk chocolate at home, you need to take a thick-walled pan, pour in village milk and fat cream, and pour cocoa powder and granulated sugar. After this, the dishes with the ingredients must be put on low heat. After waiting for the dissolution of granulated sugar, fresh butter and wheat flour should be added to the products. Having mixed all the components together, they need to be slightly warmed up, and then immediately removed from the heat.
How to form chocolate (recipe)?
At home, making such a treat is quite easy. But for this you should pre-acquire a special shape in the form of tiles. Moreover, it is desirable that it be silicone, since it will be quite difficult for you to remove the chilled dessert from hard plastic. After the base for the sweet product is ready, you can begin to process the filler. To do this, it is recommended to chop marshmallows, as well as chop dry cookies into large crumbs.
Add prepared ingredients to the base only after it has cooled slightly. Next, the chocolate mass with filler must be thoroughly mixed, and then gently pour into a specially prepared form. By the way, it is recommended to lubricate such dishes in advance with butter. So it will be much easier for you to get the finished treat.
Making dark chocolate at home
How to make chocolate at home to make it bitter? To do this, we recommend using a minimum of liquid and a maximum of cocoa powder. However, it should be noted that the preparation of such a dessert requires special care. Indeed, during heat treatment, the base can burn quite quickly and turn out to be tasteless.
So, to make dark chocolate at home, we need:
- drinking water - 100 ml,
- cocoa powder - 10 large spoons,
- creamy fresh butter - about 30 g,
- wheat flour - 1 large spoon,
- granulated sugar - 160 g (add at discretion).
Before preparing such a treat, you need to take a thick-walled bowl or pan, and then put cocoa powder, granulated sugar and drinking water there. After thoroughly mixing all the ingredients, they should be put on fire and slightly warmed. After the sugar begins to melt, it is necessary to add fresh butter and wheat flour to the base. Having achieved the uniformity of the mass, it must be quickly removed from the stove and immediately poured into molds lubricated with butter. If you hesitate with such a procedure, then the chocolate can freeze right in the bowl.
The dishes filled with the aromatic mass must be placed in the freezer, where it is desirable to withstand at least 2 hours. This time is enough for dark chocolate to completely harden. Serve it to the table in a cold state along with hot tea.
How to cook "Snickers" yourself?
It’s quite difficult to abandon the Snickers bar. However, one does not always want to go to the store for him. And here a new question is brewing: is it possible to make such chocolate yourself? The recipe (it’s not very difficult to prepare this delicacy at home) of the presented bar is sacredly kept by its manufacturer. However, a similar dessert can still be made independently.
As you know, the Snickers bar consists of several layers. Each of them contains individual ingredients.
So, for the basics, we need:
- finished milk chocolate - 300 g,
- sweets "Iris" - 90 g,
- butter - 90 g.
For nougat you should purchase:
- fresh butter - 4 large spoons,
- granulated sugar - a full glass,
- condensed milk - ¼ standard jars,
- marshmallow cream - ½ cup (recipe see below),
- peanut butter - 60 g,
- vanillin - a dessert spoon,
- sliced peanuts - ½ cup.
For marshmallow cream you will need:
- egg whites - 3 pcs.,
- apple jam syrup - 2 large spoons,
- granulated sugar - 3 large spoons,
- instant gelatin - dessert spoon,
- drinking water - ¼ cup,
- small salt - ¼ dessert spoon.
For caramel, you need:
- sweets "Iris" - 400 g,
- cream 40% - ¼ cup.
First layer preparation
For preparation of the lower layer, ½ part of the base ingredients should be used. Thus, in a bowl over low heat, it is required to melt 150 g of milk chocolate, 45 g of butterscotch and the same amount of butter. All products must be mixed and then poured onto a greased baking sheet, smoothed with a spatula to a thickness of 0.5 centimeters and refrigerated.
Before you make nougat, you should prepare a marshmallow cream. To do this, pour gelatin into the water and leave it for 50 minutes to swell. Next, you need to beat the whites with a pinch of salt, mix the apple jam syrup with sugar, water and put them on low heat. It takes about 7 minutes to cook these ingredients. At the end of the jam should be added dissolved gelatin and whipped proteins. Having mixed all the components, they must be removed from the stove, covered with a film and left aside for several minutes.
Prepare the second layer
After the marshmallow cream is prepared, in a pan, melt the butter, and then add the condensed milk and granulated sugar there. Bringing the mixture to a boil, it should be cooked for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Next, it must be removed from the heat and quickly combined with peanut butter, marshmallow cream, vanilla and salted nuts.
After the first layer of chocolate has hardened, the sheet should be removed from the refrigerator. On the surface of the base, you just need to apply freshly cooked nougat with peanuts. Using a cooking spatula, the marshmallows must be gently smoothed and refrigerated.
To prepare the third layer in a saucepan, mix “Iris” candies with fat cream and cook them over low heat until the mixture melts. At the same time, it needs to be stirred regularly. Next, you need to get a baking sheet from the refrigerator and similarly apply caramel to the already existing two layers.
The last layer of homemade chocolate is made in the same way as the first. The finished base must be applied to the surface of the whole goodies and immediately put in the refrigerator. After 2 hours, the dessert will be ready. It needs to be cut into portioned portions and served with tea. Bon Appetit!
Chocolate with a touch of coffee
It's easy to figure out how to make chocolate at home with coffee flavors.
Need to stock up on the ingredients:
- butter (100 g),
- cocoa powder (50 g),
- sugar (half a cup),
- dry non-fat milk (glass),
- vanilla (1 tsp),
- coffee (1 tsp)
- orange zest.
To start, the recipe on how to make chocolate requires making coffee (from a half glass of water). Add vanilla with orange zest. Coffee with these components should boil. A mixture of milk powder, sugar and cocoa powder is added to coffee and boiled again. Insert the butter into the hot mass of chocolate until it is completely dissolved. Wait for the chocolate to cool and pour over the molds. Next, put them in the refrigerator so that the chocolate is left in the cold for three hours.
Some tips that may come in handy when making homemade chocolate:
- In recipes showing how to make chocolate from cocoa, the finished dessert will be better if you buy grated cocoa. This is a more natural product. But finding him is not easy.
- In the process of preparation, it is better to place the chocolate mass not in an open fire, but in a water bath (it is possible in a double boiler).
- To get soft chocolate, you need to put it in the refrigerator. For lovers of more solid chocolate mass should be kept in the freezer.
- For greater "naturalness" sugar can be replaced with honey. But it is better to add it to slightly cooled chocolate.
- Knowing how to make homemade chocolate will allow you to design it exquisitely over time. External grace can be achieved by spilling the mass in an ice container. Special silicone molds for marmalade and sweets are also used.
- With hot chocolate you can pour pancakes, cakes, toasts
- To decorate the prepared chocolate, you need to use foil of any color. But this can not be limited. Fantasy will tell you what to wrap a dessert in.
Home-made chocolate is different from a store-bought one. This is due not only to a different cooking technology. You can be sure of the greater naturalness of homemade chocolate, since it lacks flavorings, colors and preservatives.
Classic Chocolate Recipe
This short instruction will tell you how to make chocolate at home, as close as possible to a real authentic in taste and appearance.
- Grated cocoa - 200 g,
- Cocoa Butter - 100 g
- Icing sugar - 3 tablespoons.
Sugar in this recipe is better not to use, since its crystals dissolve much longer compared to powder.
- Melt the butter in a water bath, then pour the grated beans,
- Gently stir the mass with a whisk and wait for them to melt. Pour powdered sugar
- Again, stir everything well, remove the mixture from the water bath and distribute it on the molds,
- Leave to cool at the temperature of the living room, then place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Homemade milk chocolate
Such a gentle natural delicacy without extraneous additives will surely be appreciated by lovers of sweets.
- Grated cocoa beans - 100 g,
- Powdered milk - 2 teaspoons,
- Condensed milk - 4 teaspoons,
- Cocoa Butter - 50 g.
How to make milk chocolate at home:
- Combine the beans and the butter in a single bowl and melt in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or in a water bath,
- When a uniform consistency of the mixture is formed, add condensed milk to it,
- Gradually pour in powdered milk in small portions and knead the mass until smooth, then beat with a mixer or blender until it looks like a batter that maintains its shape.
The finished product must be filled in molds, kept a little at room temperature and placed in the cold to solidify for an hour.
Another milk chocolate recipe
Brown beans are very difficult to find in stores, so they can be replaced with a powder counterpart.
- Half a glass of granulated sugar or icing,
- Butter - 160 g,
- A quarter cup of flour
- Cocoa Powder - 2 cups
- Milk - 150 ml.
Making homemade cocoa chocolate:
- Rub the powder component with the butter with an ordinary spoon or using a blender,
- We heat the components in a water bath, add flour and sugar in small parts, pour in milk. Knead the mass thoroughly to avoid lumps and burning,
- We continue to steam the mixture until smooth, then remove the finished product, cool and pour it in the same way as in the previous recipes.
The classic recipe for dark chocolate
This cooking option is suitable for lovers of a true chocolate flavor.
- Powdered Sugar - 30g
- Grated cocoa beans - 100 g,
- By a pinch of vanillin and salt
- Cocoa Butter - 50 g.
Easy cooking yourself:
- We place all the components in a water bath. Constantly stir and wait for the melting of powdered sugar and butter, after which the mass will become homogeneous and will acquire a beautiful brown-black shade,
- In the resulting composition, you can add nuts, coconut, candied fruit, or the filling you like. And a drop of hot red pepper will perfectly emphasize the taste of this sweetness,
- We distribute the liquid billet into molds, let it cool, send it to the refrigerator to solidify.
All chocolate recipes made from cocoa powder are very easy to prepare. This option is no exception.
- Cocoa Powder - 40 g
- Creamy spread - 75 g,
- Nuts - optional
- Sugar - 2 small spoons.
Recipe for a sweet treat with a photo:
- Put sugar, vanilla, spread into the pan, melt them in a small flame, stirring all the time,
- We add cocoa powder to the container, stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained, but do not bring it to a boil. At this stage, mix the nuts into the sweet composition as desired,
- At the final stage, we treat with a treat as in the above cooking instructions.
Dark chocolate is obtained with a rich and noble taste.
White chocolate recipe without cocoa butter
- 50 g of melted butter,
- 5 large spoons of liquid milk,
- A tablespoon of dried sesame seeds,
- 150 g of baby powder "Baby",
- 1.5 tablespoons of granulated sugar or powder,
- A small spoonful of vanilla sugar.
In addition to sesame seeds, you can add coconut, raisins, cinnamon, chopped nuts, candied fruits, puffed rice to the mass.
In most cases, infant formula is better than milk powder, because in its structure it contains smaller grains and tends to dissolve quickly. For the same reason, powdered sugar is used in the recipe instead of sand.
- First, mix the dry ingredients with each other: sugar, sesame seeds, vanilla sugar, baby formula,
- Add milk and butter, mix,
- A piece of foil or an inner “golden” package of tiled chocolate will be coated with a creamy spread, put in a frost-resistant mold,
- Evenly distribute a portion of the cooked mass over it, try to give it the shape of a chocolate bar,
- We fill in the remaining mixture of the mold for slicing the test mass for baking curly cookies, previously placed on the foil,
- We’ll remove them for two or three hours in the freezer.
White homemade cocoa butter chocolate
- 100 g of powdered milk, cocoa butter, sugar or powdered sugar,
- 1/4 small spoonful of crystalline vanillin.
Cooking white chocolate at home:
- Break cocoa butter into small slices, melt in a water bath. Already at 40 degrees, they will begin to melt,
- After the butter has melted, add vanillin, granulated sugar, milk powder to the container, which can be replaced with a milk formula with a neutral taste,
- Thoroughly knead the mass until sugar crystals are completely dissolved,
- Pour a delicious dish into molds, cool, put in the refrigerator for freezing.
Tempering is heating to 40-45 degrees, then cooling the chocolate product to the required temperature. In this process, the sweetness forms a stable form and a solid glossy state. This is necessary for the following purposes:
- Get rid of plaque on the surface of chocolate products,
- Increasing the melting point of the chocolate in contact with the fingers,
- Accelerating the cooling of products when cooking dessert to a time of 5 minutes,
- Giving delicacies bright and regular shape.
Tempered chocolate at home is done in two ways.
The first, easiest and fastest is a water bath:
- We slowly melt the chocolate to a liquid state and turn off the flame,
- Remove the container and wrap it in a cloth to preserve heat,
- Add a slice of the already tempered tile, mix the mass well until smooth, cool.
The second method of tempering is in the microwave:
- Three chocolate on a grater, pour the chips into a suitable container for the microwave,
- We set the power of the device to 800-1000 watts and melt the product to an almost molten state, but so that a few shavings remain. To exclude overheating, we check every 15 seconds,
- At the final stage, we perform the same actions as in the previous method.
At the end of tempering after cooling, the finished product should have a certain temperature depending on the type of chocolate:
- White - 28 degrees
- Dark - 31-32,
- Dairy - 29-30.
To correctly determine the temperature, you need to use a special thermometer that allows you to control crystallization.