Wear a sweater with a long loose sleeve. You will need to use a special trick, thanks to which the handle disappears in the sleeve. Dark clothes with sleeves that do not fit very well on the wrists, but do not hang out, are best suited. Try to find something in between.
- The color of the pen should match the color of the clothes. If you have a white pen, a white jacket will do. The darker the pen, the darker the clothes should be.
Take the pen with both hands. Grasp the two ends of the handle with your index fingers and thumbs. Fingers should be facing the audience. With the middle finger of your dominant hand, press on the handle, as if trying to push it into the palm of your hand.
- Keep the pen in front of you at a distance of 30 centimeters. Elbows should not be clamped and tense.
With your middle finger, push the handle to your wrist. Practice before showing focus to friends. The middle finger should push the handle into the palm of the hand, where the handle will remain for a split second. Try to do it very quickly and quietly.
- Turn your thumbs up when your finger pushes the handle. So the fingers will hide the handle from the audience. For now, your fingers should look inward, as if you would like to show someone a sign of approval.
- After pushing the handle, make a slight movement up and down. This will not really help you in focus, but the audience will think that you are doing something to make the pen disappear, which is why your body sways slightly.
Lower the handle into the sleeve. When the handle touches your wrist, quickly (very, very fast!) Shake it inward. When it is in the sleeve, open your palms and show the surprised audience that the pen has evaporated.
- Turn your hands on all sides, show your palms - the audience should see that there is no handle. Then twist your hands and wave them so that the handles are not visible in the sleeve.
Roll up your sleeves to enhance the effect. Waving your arms, roll up your sleeves - this will look even more believable. To prevent the handle from falling out, push it higher. She will remain in the elbow due to gravity and will not be visible to the audience.
- When you fill your hand, you can roll up your sleeves before beginning of focus. But do not roll them too much - just twist quite a bit. If you rolled up your sleeves too much, lower them a little before you hide the handle in the sleeve.
Practice in front of the mirror. You will often miss the sleeve or push the handle incorrectly, and it will be in the palm of your hand. To make everything go smoothly, train in front of the mirror until you learn how to confidently perform this trick.
- Make the show more spectacular. First show the pen, trying on your hands to the desired position. Pretend that you are very focused. The more elements there are in the presentation, the more it will distract the audience.
Tricks and magicians at all times have caused genuine interest among the townsfolk. Even now, in the century of modern achievements and technologies, tricks are still the most interesting and fascinating occupation, which many people dream of learning.
Many tricks can be easily performed at home. These are card tricks, and with water, with a coin, with big money, using paper, a scarf, the disappearance of objects and other objects.